So I've been asked to write a blog so family and friends can keep up with this so called life of ours. I was sure I wasn't going to do it, but now I am quickly falling in love with setting it up and gathering my random thoughts throughout my day to put in here. So here goes nothing---
I'll just share with you a little about what the last month has been like for me with the big move to Austria and how my life did a complete 180 in less than 5 months. I sure was nervous about this big step in my life, but the part of finally getting to be with Ty held me back from nothing. I went from having 23 best friends and sisters on a team that I could be with 24/7 and have the best time with, along with being a teammate, a hockey player, and a student. It is so weird not having any of that anymore, I miss that whole group of girls and the friendships I got to make. No more green sweaties either :( ha kidding. I went from being 4 hours away from my family and now were thousands of miles with a 7 hour difference between us, talk about change. I'm doing alright with it, but mom isn't. :( Mom- Keep in mind there isn't a day I don't miss you and think about you and this is probably something you'll never get used to, but what an experience for us to get to do this, we'll be home soon. :) Austria is great so far, the city is beautiful and there's great people here too. As soon as we landed in Klagenfurt and got in the car leaving the airport Ty had the biggest smile on his face. This secured all my doubts about the move, I knew he felt 'home' again and I was excited to be part of it with him from there on out. So in all that-- cherish your friendships and each place your at in your life because chances are you'll never get those exact moments back again. Missing everything back home, but loving our new life! So here's to my new moments and chapters in my life that I get to enjoy with my new husband. Living-loving-everything---
No comments:
Post a Comment