Saturday, September 10, 2011

KAC wins!!

I was so proud of Ty and the team on last nights win. They beat Salzburg 6-2. He got 2 goals and an assist. This is the team that beat KAC in game 7 overtime in the playoffs last year. It sure was a joy to be able to watch him play again. I get that proud feeling and want to let everyone know thats my husband!! I never would want to be like those crazy moms that are always in the stands that want to chest bump everyone around them---I promise I keep myself composed although inside I'm jumping for joy :)

Still keeping Lokomotiv Yaroslavl in our thoughts and prayers. Gives me goosebumps still to think it could have been us, hit so close to home for us and the rest of the hockey world. Love like crazy--be the love you want to see xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment