I had a busy week last week with places to go and things to do and loved it-- Tyler had Monday and Tuesday off so we were able to go to Vienna for those two days. What a beautiful city it was! We enjoyed Vienna at night with our hotel right downtown and got to walk around exploring the many shops along the crowded streets. On Tuesday we also got to visit the outlets right outside the city before heading back. If you can believe it or not I got into the car with buying nothing and the three males I was with all managed to find something!! (that will probably never happen again, you're welcome Tyler)
Then on Thursday I was able to go to Salzburg with one of the wives for the day. We went up to see the Hohensalzburg castle. It was ginormous with a breath taking view of the city from up there. We also went on a bike tour that showed us Mozart monuments, sound of music scenes, and the many large cathedrals that surrounded us. I got to finish the week off with a girls night on Saturday and a gathering to watch the boys play on Sunday!! KAC is 3-0, two home games this weekend!
Missed family a lot this week--- got some reassurance and peace of mind from a friend this week. Best friends and family are always just as they were when you said see you later. Although we are missing out on both of our families everyday lives, we are reassured by their constant love and faithful relationships as we are on this journey without them, its like we were never apart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment