We went from high 70's to low 40's overnight here in Klaggy. WHAT?? what happened to a slow change into the cold weather. I guess I'll take it though since I was running out of summer clothes anyway :) onto scarves and boots! woohoo Fall is my new found love. Last year was the first time I actually enjoyed the orange, red, and brown colors everywhere outside with the leaves falling and the smell of cinnamon and apples.
We have been busy the last few weeks, but if you were to ask me with what I really couldn't tell you---here are some highlights of our last 2 weeks
- Went to Graz to meet up with a friend
- We bought all new bedding and spiced our little 'home' up a bit
- Got to go to Velden for the afternoon---BEAUTIFUL
- Joined a gym (pilates twice a week, love it)
- Bought Ellen's new book
- Baked pumpkin bread and apple crisp-- AMAZING
We are celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow with all the imports. It sure is going to be weird not having Thanksgiving dinner with my family (and not even celebrating it on the right day!!) Were looking forward to some good food and good company though. This year, for one month before REAL Thanksgiving, I am hoping to write down one thing each day that I am thankful for that pertains to that day. With this new lifestyle has come a lot of challenges and changes which can lead to negativity if you get caught up in it. Doing this will hopefully help me become more aware of the great things in my life!! Join me??
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. What are you thankful for this month?
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment