It's been awhile I know I know. I've been thinking about things or topics I could talk about, but all I can come up with is just random things so excuse the random thoughts trying to come out in words and sentences here.
I've been working on my Thanksgiving list and will share that next week. Hope you wrote down at least a few things to reflect on and realize how great your life is with those things present and available... I sure have.
It has been a busy month with Tyler getting injured and dealing with that. Injuries means your husband is around a lot more (this can be good but also bad) Good news is he won't be out much longer. He is working hard everyday to get back and hopefully two weeks from today he will be back in action and I'll get to watch my favorite #10 again.
I have been looking into finding a nannying job, hitting the Deutsch really hard, or finding other possible jobs such as tutor English. I've had some great help through a friend making those possibilities work out. So hoping something falls into place for me to fill my time.
I have always had a passion for a healthy lifestyle and exercise, but this past month after reading "The Skinny Rules" By Molly Morgan, my imagination moved to a possible profession of being a dietician or nutritionist someday after this hockey life. I highly recommend reading her book if you are looking to lose weight or find helpful tips to achieving your health goals. Its such an easy read with 101 health rules to be mindful of throughout your journey.
So it is November 18th annnnd I put our Christmas tree up yesterday!! haha I know I know its a little early, but I am very excited for our first Christmas together. I will put pictures up of our place soon. Tyler even brought me to a few stores yesterday to find some more decorations to add to our apartment. After living with Ty for these few months I can truly appreciate him. He helps out with cleaning (only when I give him specifics and a deadline) he helps with dinners most of the time, and he even sometimes builds up enough patience to follow me around any store. He's the best and I'm so glad I get forever with this guy.
I am almost done with the book "The Travelers Gift"By Andy Andrews if anyone is looking for another good book to read. It is so inspirational and puts life back into simple appreciations and keys to 'success.'
Well there you have it---Choose to be on top of the world happy today and get the most out of your day. I'll write again next week. Have a great Friday and grow those mustaches boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment