Saturday, November 26, 2011

*Giving Thanks*

Hope you all ate wayyy too much and really appreciated the time spent with your loved ones. Here are some things from my Thanksgiving list for this year...

Failure--ya live and ya learn
Health --such a blessing everyday
Faith--- God and his loving grace
A helping hand--- imagine if no one ever offered
Sweaties and a good flick-- obvious
Family--- can't even sum this one up
Opportunity---where would we be without them, take every one as a gift
Laughter--- its my favorite along with smiling
Ice cubes-- I cannot even tell you how much I miss the convenience of ice cubes
Friendships-- the ups and the downs
Music-- so powerful
God's creation, nature-- especially over here, so beautiful
Umbrellas--- can you imagine if we didn't have these things
Mentors--- find one and cling to them
Forgiveness--- hand it out often and ask for it even more
Dryers-- try not using yours for a whole week, I dare ya
Never having to do the bus thing-- thankful for always having a car
Second chances--being able to give and receive them
No injuries--- year after year they seem to find him
Courage---it's all inside, you just gotta find it
Financial stability--- can't imagine
Freedom--- Proud to be an American and a free individual

Its hard to be here away from my family on holidays and its hard to not have the comfort of all your best friends around you everyday, and the list goes on, but after looking at all the good things I DO have in my life, there's not much left to complain about. End of story... I am beyond blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Really happy to hear that you and Tyler are doing well in your new life together. You are both thought of and missed more than you can imagine, even though things are not said all the time. Enjoy all the wonderful things that life brings you on this great journey. Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITs Bri and I'm thankfull that i met you in my lifeeetimee haha

    ReplyDelete